Taylor and Peter know that Nick is on to them since, you know, he told them -- and he's also toying with Taylor by suggesting that he actually MIGHT eventually show Kyle the photos. So Taylor and Peter hatch a scheme of their own, to disable Nick long enough for Peter to sneak into his apartment and steal the incriminating evidence. Meanwhile, Craig pouts his way into getting Amanda to rent him Alison's old apartment (VERY old, at this point -- has it been vacant this whole time?!), on the condition that he not use it to insinuate himself further into her life. And how could he, living RIGHT NEXT DOOR to her? Josh The Pimp continues his campaign against Megan and Michael's...do we want to call it happiness, really? Soon, we find out he hasn't returned to her life by random chance; he has a benefactor who busted him out of prison and who is really just using Josh The Pimp as a tool to break up Michael and Megan. Guess who it is? The answer won't surprise you. Jake, Alison, Billy, Sam, and Sydney all get one scene to let us know they still exist -- a courtesy not extended to Matt. We're making vivid word pictures for you in our podcast on "Frames 'R' Us"!
- Show notes for this episode can be viewed on this episode's page on AgainWithThisPodcast.com.
- Starship Troopers on Netflix
- 666 Sunset Boulevard in Reston, WA on Zillow
Support AWT On Patreon
- Thank you to all our supporters! You can support the podcast directly on Patreon and get access to bonus episodes of “Again With Again With This” as a thank you from us! Check out AWT’s Patreon page today.
Support AWT With A Personal Message
- Wish your friend a happy birthday or just call them a squeef with a AWT Personal Message. It's $50 and helps keep us going. Start on our ad page now!
Buy our book
- "A Very Special 90210 Book" (Abrams, $24.99) can be yours RIGHT NOW! Here’s ordering info via our publisher, Abrams or find it anywhere else books are sold!