It truly takes no time at all for Nick to follow Peter and Taylor to a public place and snap a bunch of photos of the two of them having sex, so whatever Craig is paying him for surveillance...it's too much. Elsewhere at Kyle's, Carter is loving his new life as a dishwasher, until loitering in the parking lot makes him subject to menacing by a random street tough -- and, believe it or not, his week gets even worse after that. Jake returns to Los Angeles to try to reconcile with Alison, and stupid Sam continues being a crappy friend when she volunteers to help. Megan is still trying to prove that Kimberly does not, in fact, need Michael's attention full-time, but by the time the episode ends, she's going to be nostalgic for the time when Kimberly was her biggest problem. Put away your atlas; we're going to tell you all about "Men Are From Melrose"!
- Show notes for this episode can be viewed on this episode's page on AgainWithThisPodcast.com.
- Seinfeld S08.E16: "The Pothole" on Netflix
Support AWT On Patreon
- Thank you to all our supporters! You can support the podcast directly on Patreon and get access to bonus episodes of “Again With Again With This” as a thank you from us! Check out AWT’s Patreon page today.
Support AWT With A Personal Message
- Wish your friend a happy birthday or just call them a squeef with a AWT Personal Message. It's $50 and helps keep us going. Start on our ad page now!
Buy our book
- "A Very Special 90210 Book" (Abrams, $24.99) can be yours RIGHT NOW! Here’s ordering info via our publisher, Abrams or find it anywhere else books are sold!