Getting shoved through a glass table turns out to have been the last straw for Matt, who has an infuriatingly offscreen conversation with Peter about Dan; Peter then confronts Dan about it, and Dan reacts as though Peter has authority over him, for some reason? Peter also helps Michael meddle in Kimberly's private medical affairs after Kimberly lies to Michael that she's totally not dying at all. Once Michael knows the truth, he informs Kimberly that he's going to spending as much time with her as he possibly can; she pretends to go along, but then finds a pier. She loses the nerve to die by suicide then, but it's not her last attempt of the episode. At D&D, Amanda starts right in using Craig's disclosure to her own advantage, but may overplay her hand when she involves Arthur himself. You're not going to believe this but Jane was no better running this business than she was any of the others we've seen her in charge of, and Sydney's doing a lot of scrambling to get on top of the mess Jane left. The situation is so dire that it might really help if Sydney had another source of income, yet when Walter offers to pay her to hang out with Carter, she says no. Instead, she chases the money for the "Kirov" paintings from Kyle, reigniting Taylor's suspicions. When Sam's not occupied getting bossed around by Sydney, she's helping her apparent new best friend Alison determine that she definitely is pregnant, and encouraging her to bring Jake into the conversation. You only need your ears to join us for our podcast on "The Eyes Of The Storm"!
- Show notes for this episode can be viewed on this episode's page on AgainWithThisPodcast.com.
- Name That Tune S02.E03: "The Good, The Shag, And The 90210 Icons" on Hulu
Support AWT On Patreon
- Thank you to all our supporters! You can support the podcast directly on Patreon and get access to bonus episodes of “Again With Again With This” as a thank you from us! Check out AWT’s Patreon page today.
Support AWT With A Personal Message
- Wish your friend a happy birthday or just call them a squeef with a AWT Personal Message. It's $50 and helps keep us going. Start on our ad page now!
Buy our book
- "A Very Special 90210 Book" (Abrams, $24.99) can be yours RIGHT NOW! Here’s ordering info via our publisher, Abrams or find it anywhere else books are sold!