This plot to bring down Bobby's cable company is turning out to be a real drag for everyone behind it! First Alycia has an attack of conscience about making Bobby look like a mobster when what he wanted most was to go legit. Then Peter hears from Amanda that she's on the company's board of directors, so if Bobby goes down, he might drag her down with him. Will Peter be able to get this scandal train off the tracks before it crushes his beloved?! After Alison sleeps with Billy and THEN tells him she's finished with him as a boyfriend prospect, Billy has nothing but time to launch his own schemes at D&D: he tricks Amanda into agreeing to a gigantic raise if he can successfully pitch an airline client, then bones an employee from a rival agency to find out what they're going to be presenting. And would you believe there's even MORE workplace sabotage on the docket this week? After Jane abandons her own collection, having seen all her inspiration purloined by Richard, she takes advantage of Jo's extremely extra runway design to bring Richard's fashion show to an abrupt halt. Finally, Sydney settles uneasily into her new role as the Burns & Mancini office manager, and Matt continues fuming about Alan's upcoming sham nuptials. Don't walk to our podcast on "Run, Billy, Run"!
- Show notes for this episode can be viewed on this episode's page on AgainWithThisPodcast.com.
- Spin City S01.E16: "Kiss Me, Stupid" on PlutoTV
Support AWT On Patreon
- Thank you to all our supporters! You can support the podcast directly on Patreon and get access to bonus episodes of “Again With Again With This” as a thank you from us! Check out AWT’s Patreon page today.
Support AWT With A Personal Message
- Wish your friend a happy birthday or just call them a squeef with a AWT Personal Message. It's $50 and helps keep us going. Start on our ad page now!
Buy our book
- "A Very Special 90210 Book" (Abrams, $24.99) can be yours RIGHT NOW! Here’s ordering info via our publisher, Abrams or find it anywhere else books are sold!