Jane's ongoing paralysis storyline basically embroils everyone this week, so let's run down the list. Peter, because Michael has made good on his threat to move out of the beach house as long as both Andrews sisters are there, and is now Odd Coupling it up at Peter's place. Bobby and Amanda, because their story branches off from Peter's. Matt, because Jo has brought him the pills she found in Richard's office to identify. Jake, because suddenly he likes Jane again. And Kimberly, because she was basically the mastermind behind the whole thing, wittingly or not. Folks: it's a lot. But that's not all: we also have the toxic triangle of Brooke, Billy, and Alison. Because of her lingering sense of responsibility toward Brooke due to having technically been her stepmother for five minutes, Alison is letting Brooke walk all over her at work. When Brooke misinterprets a moment between Billy and Alison in the D&D bullpen, things escalate. We hope you are bewitched by our podcast on "Sydney, Bothered & Bewildered"!
- Show notes for this episode can be viewed on this episode's page on AgainWithThisPodcast.com.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit S06.E21: "Blood" on Hulu
Support AWT On Patreon
- Thank you to all our supporters! You can support the podcast directly on Patreon and get access to bonus episodes of “Again With Again With This” as a thank you from us! Check out AWT’s Patreon page today.
Support AWT With A Personal Message
- Wish your friend a happy birthday or just call them a squeef with a AWT Personal Message. It's $50 and helps keep us going. Start on our ad page now!
Buy our book
- "A Very Special 90210 Book" (Abrams, $24.99) can be yours RIGHT NOW! Here’s ordering info via our publisher, Abrams or find it anywhere else books are sold!